- Mon, 01 AugLondonLPF Kiddies Club summer holiday club for 9 to 14 years old children offering an opportunity for children to explore the rich and vibrant art, culture and history of a variety of African and Caribbean countries through a wide range of activities, workshops, day trips and experiences.
- Wed, 03 AugLondonA summer holiday club with lots of fun and engaging activities for all children aged 5 - 14 year old's. Each session will be suitable for autistic children and offer a range of sensory play activities. We will also be running workshops specially for siblings of children with autism or SEND.
- Wed, 03 Aug4 Knee HillMeet up for Mum's over coffee and cake! A warm, inviting and relaxed atmosphere where you can participate in fun art themed activities whilst engage in meaning discussions with the ladies about motherhood, parenting, health, business and relationships in a safe, non judgmental space.
- Mon, 11 OctVia ZoomMeet up for Mums!! Conversation in safe space with the ladies where you can discuss topics which are meaningful to you. A warm, inviting and relaxed atmosphere where you can engage in meaning discussions about motherhood, parenting, health, business and relationships in a non judgemental space.
- Fri, 27 AugVia ZoomAbbeywood Black Parents Forum (ABPF) offers a safe and supportive space where parents of African or Caribbean heritage can come together to discuss any issues or concerns they may have in regards to their child's education; experience in mainstream education, safe guarding or parenting.
- Sat, 31 JulVia ZoomAbbeywood Black Parents Forum (ABPF) is a safe space where parents can come together to gain advice and support on school & education matters. At this meeting we will be discussing our safeguarding and educational attainment concerns for children and how we can develop strategies to support them
- Sat, 13 MarOnline Via ZoomLPF Kiddies Club 6th annual family friendly British science week event for 9 to 14 year olds. Children will take part in a range of fun and interacitve STEM related workshops and challenges online where they will get to develop upon a range of STEM skills.
- Membership OfferMon, 15 FebOnline Via ZoomLPF Kiddies Club, STEM Heroes Club will be running a half term holiday science club for 9 to 14 year olds for children to participate in a range of STEM challenges and develop a range of STEM skills as we explore the toys and games of the 'past, present and future'