HOLIDAY CLUB ACTIVITIES
LPF Kiddies Club provides a personalised school holiday programme suited to each child’s individual needs offering flexible arrangements where your child can pick and choose which activities and trips they want to take part in. Some activities you will be able to drop your child off and collect them later and some which you may need to accompany them on.
We engage in a range of activities/outings on a daily basis during club times (weather permitting) and aim to leave by 9:30am when going on day out trips to allow for traffic and returning for 4.30pm. We ask that parents ensure their children are suitably dressed and have any equipment which have notified you they will need. An activity planner is produced and circulated at the beginning of each holiday Club to give an indication of the actual activities planned and any additional requirements.
Occasionally an additional charge (in the range of £5.00 to £15.00 per child) may be requested for outings which incur additional charges – but we always investigate the least expensive option – keeping costs to a minimum and notify you well in advance.
Please note that children must be a registered member of our School Holiday club to qualify for discounted trips and outings, non club members will be charged at a higher rate and will need to be accompanied by an adut on all trips
- Mon, 13 FebAbbey Wood Community GroupJoin us as we launch our series of events celebrating Black History as part of the Royal Borough Greenwich BHM365 fund with our Family Quiz and Games event. We kick off our programme with our fun and highly interactive Black History and Culture themed family game and quiz night.
- Sat, 26 NovThe Nest ThamesmeadJoin us for our Divas Day Out Sip, Paint and Create Party featuring all the flavour of a Jeans and Heels Divas event with a creative twist. Featuring painting, Mosaics and clay activities, a raffle, games with prizes, lots of fun and a whole load of cocktails.
- Mon, 24 OctAbbey Wood Community GroupAn event celebrating the history & culture of African hair care, styling and adornment through fun and engaging interactive workshops This is a 'Pay what you want' event please write the amount you want to pay when purchasing your tickets
- Mon, 17 OctVia ZoomMeet up for Mums!! Conversation in safe space with the ladies where you can discuss topics which are meaningful to you. A warm, inviting and relaxed atmosphere where you can engage in meaning discussions about motherhood, parenting, health, business and relationships in a non judgemental space.
- Thu, 06 OctVia ZoomMeet up for Mums!! Conversation in safe space with the ladies where you can discuss topics which are meaningful to you. A warm, inviting and relaxed atmosphere where you can engage in meaning discussions about motherhood, parenting, health, business and relationships in a non judgemental space.
- Wed, 03 Aug4 Knee HillMeet up for Mum's over coffee and cake! A warm, inviting and relaxed atmosphere where you can participate in fun art themed activities whilst engage in meaning discussions with the ladies about motherhood, parenting, health, business and relationships in a safe, non judgmental space.
- Wed, 03 AugLondonA summer holiday club with lots of fun and engaging activities for all children aged 5 - 14 year old's. Each session will be suitable for autistic children and offer a range of sensory play activities. We will also be running workshops specially for siblings of children with autism or SEND.
- Mon, 01 AugLondonLPF Kiddies Club summer holiday club for 9 to 14 years old children offering an opportunity for children to explore the rich and vibrant art, culture and history of a variety of African and Caribbean countries through a wide range of activities, workshops, day trips and experiences.