HOLIDAY CLUB ACTIVITIES
LPF Kiddies Club provides a personalised school holiday programme suited to each child’s individual needs offering flexible arrangements where your child can pick and choose which activities and trips they want to take part in. Some activities you will be able to drop your child off and collect them later and some which you may need to accompany them on.
We engage in a range of activities/outings on a daily basis during club times (weather permitting) and aim to leave by 9:30am when going on day out trips to allow for traffic and returning for 4.30pm. We ask that parents ensure their children are suitably dressed and have any equipment which have notified you they will need. An activity planner is produced and circulated at the beginning of each holiday Club to give an indication of the actual activities planned and any additional requirements.
Occasionally an additional charge (in the range of £5.00 to £15.00 per child) may be requested for outings which incur additional charges – but we always investigate the least expensive option – keeping costs to a minimum and notify you well in advance.
Please note that children must be a registered member of our School Holiday club to qualify for discounted trips and outings, non club members will be charged at a higher rate and will need to be accompanied by an adut on all trips
- Mon, 11 OctVia ZoomMeet up for Mums!! Conversation in safe space with the ladies where you can discuss topics which are meaningful to you. A warm, inviting and relaxed atmosphere where you can engage in meaning discussions about motherhood, parenting, health, business and relationships in a non judgemental space.
- Fri, 27 AugVia ZoomAbbeywood Black Parents Forum (ABPF) offers a safe and supportive space where parents of African or Caribbean heritage can come together to discuss any issues or concerns they may have in regards to their child's education; experience in mainstream education, safe guarding or parenting.
- Sat, 31 JulVia ZoomAbbeywood Black Parents Forum (ABPF) is a safe space where parents can come together to gain advice and support on school & education matters. At this meeting we will be discussing our safeguarding and educational attainment concerns for children and how we can develop strategies to support them
- Mon, 31 MayVia ZoomMeet up for Mums!! Conversation in safe space with the ladies where you can discuss topics which are meaningful to you. A warm, inviting and relaxed atmosphere where you can engage in meaning discussions about motherhood, parenting, health, business and relationships in a non judgemental space.
- Sat, 13 MarOnline Via ZoomLPF Kiddies Club 6th annual family friendly British science week event for 9 to 14 year olds. Children will take part in a range of fun and interacitve STEM related workshops and challenges online where they will get to develop upon a range of STEM skills.
- Membership OfferMon, 15 FebOnline Via ZoomLPF Kiddies Club, STEM Heroes Club will be running a half term holiday science club for 9 to 14 year olds for children to participate in a range of STEM challenges and develop a range of STEM skills as we explore the toys and games of the 'past, present and future'
- Tue, 18 FebUniversity College LondonLPF Kiddies Club in partnership with UCL engineering will be running a half term holiday science club for 10 to 14 year olds. Children will take part in a range of design engineering challenges, work with wearable tech and develop a range of STEM skills.